“Monday morning ”

Ranked #1 of 193 Restaurants in Oxford
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here the morning after Easter Sunday. Every time we come to town; this is one of our stops. Nothing has changed, it's still just as good as ever. I ordered the "good ole boy" omelette and my mother ordered one of the lean breakfasts. We also ordered some bacon and biscuits to go. My favorite all-time breakfast place!

1  Thank turne23

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great breakfast place. Everything has a slight twist such as the bacon. Looks like regular bacon but has a hint o sweetness and then heat in the back of your throat. About 3/4 mile from the downtown square which is an easy walk if staying downtown.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Super low key breakfast spot. Very traditional breakfast fare! Looks to be a very popular hangout on Saturday mornings! Staff was also very kind and warm!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

This restaurant never disappoints. Just breakfast and lunch and they do it well! I can't get their bacon out of my mind. Not sure how they cure it, but don't miss it. Eggs done to perfection. Something on the menu for everybody. Warning: this place gets SUPER busy, so plan accordingly.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Food was well prepared, short stack of pancakes could feed a family. Was there fairly early, so we had no problems with the service, in and out in around 35 minutes.

My wife said it was one of the best eggs she has ever had, my daughter liked the pancakes, and my omelet was good.