“Eat like a local. Eat like royalty!”
Review of Big Bad Breakfast

Big Bad Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 191 Restaurants in Oxford
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 March 2018

This restaurant never disappoints. Just breakfast and lunch and they do it well! I can't get their bacon out of my mind. Not sure how they cure it, but don't miss it. Eggs done to perfection. Something on the menu for everybody. Warning: this place gets SUPER busy, so plan accordingly.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Food was well prepared, short stack of pancakes could feed a family. Was there fairly early, so we had no problems with the service, in and out in around 35 minutes.

My wife said it was one of the best eggs she has ever had, my daughter liked the pancakes, and my omelet was good.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had!! Not sure what made their eggs so good but definitely worth a return visit if we are ever in Oxford again!!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This is by far my favorite breakfast place ever. Get the breakfast called The Big Bad Breakfast it has a little bit of everything and make sure to try the tomato gravy and biscuits. The bacon is awesome, but has a little spice to it. If you get to Oxford you must go to Big Bad Breakfast.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Busy venue even on a weekday! The donuts and bruleed grapefruit are a must to get you started! Pancakes short stacks, skillets, and egg white lean options abounded our table. Would go again to try other items on the menu!