Comfort Suites Olive Branch
Best Western Plus Olive Branch Hotel & Suites(Olive Branch)(Great Value!)
USD 86
USD 99
USD 95
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

USD 112
Candlewood Suites(Olive Branch)
USD 99
CandlewoodSuites
USD 79
USD 106
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 119/night.

USD 119
USD 86
ComfortInn
USD 98
All reviewswaffleshot breakfasthot itemsthe breakfast areabed was comfortablerecommend this hotelnice staycoltonsdeskoklahomabaseballwalmart
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Hotel is conveniently located right off the highway close to a Starbucks. Rooms are clean and spacious. Check in and check out was easy. Didn't get breakfast at hotel so I can't comment on that. TV was a little old and it wouldn't pivot to the rest of the room. Overall very satisfied with the room while passing through towards the gulf coast.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Higher end of the price range so I expected a nice room and a decent breakfast, but no! The room was good, nice comfortable beds but on a Sunday morning with a full hotel they ran out of almost everything on the breakfast bar an hour before it closed!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Lisa W
COMFORT S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Olive Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Dear guest,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations regarding our hotel breakfast bar running out of food items. I have spoken to our breakfast department and we thank you for sharing your experience as it allows us to make it right.
We hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

This place is very nice. Just outside of Memphis. You can tell the building is not very old. The lobby is very nice and the front desk man was very helpful and polite. The room is up to date and had little things that most places don't that made the stay much more convenient; such as a cool clock radio with an auxiliary jack to plug your phone/MP3 into to play music off. In addition to numerous free power outlets there are Charge Ports on the desk and night stand that have 2-3 power outlets and 2 USB ports each. The beds have premium mattresses' and are very comfy. The bathroom is large and very clean. The flat screen tv has good selection of channels but the picture is not HD so the image is only about half the size of the screen with a blank space all the way around it. The sitting area is quite roomy with a comfy couch. But the TV was over on the bed side of the room and wouldn't turn all the way to face the couch. Overall this place was great. I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.

Stayed: May 2015
COMFORT S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Olive Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay at our hotel.

I have shared your feedback with the rest of the hotel staff and we like thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 February 2016

The rooms are really nice room.The staff was very friendly.Breakfast was good. The bacon and the waffles were my favorite. Free parking and wifi. Location is wonderful right across from Walmart. I will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Wanda J

Dear Guest,

I have shared your feedback with the rest of the hotel staff and we like thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel. I am glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. Once again we thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 December 2015

When I first walked in after a very long drive I was greated by a young lady who was very eager to help me. Now usually when I travel I am coming to the hotel very late and the front desk lady is very mean. They are usually not that enegertic and helpful as the employees at this hotel! I was very pleased with the staff and my room being so clean! I thanked the housekeepers the next morning for what a wonderful job they did! Ms. Anne (I believe that is her name) and Ms. Kasey did a SUPERB job at making me feel like I was home! The breakfast attendent helped me choose what I should eat for breakfast and the BREAKFAST WAS RIGHT ON! I LOVED IT!! I feel like it is better than restaurants who actually suppose to serve good breakfast. Overal, I will ALWAYS come back to this hotel. They made me feel like I was apart of their family! Thank you Olive Branch!

Room Tip: Higher floors are the best because there is less activity going on!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I have shared your feedback with the rest of the hotel staff and we like thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel.Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon!