All reviewshotel is beautifulguest servicescomplimentary breakfastbreakfast hostessdefinitely stay here againfront deskhome2brittanydishwasherkitchenettefloridacleanlinesstvlinensms
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The staff was very nice and the motel was quite new and clean. The man that worked here helped unload the car. However it was very noisy. Sleep is not possible for a light sleeper. Won't stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

This is the first time I have heard of this hotel. We booked ahead of time. We arrived at the hotel around 1030. The front desk was very friendly and explained the pool, excercise room and breakfast Our suite was very clean and well kept. The beds are very comfortable and the shower had great water pressure! We liked the idea of a kitchenette so we could cook our own food when needed. We also liked the lobby had apples, coffee, tea or cocoa whenever wanted. The shower did need to have shower gel and shampoo, but the front desk quickly took care of that. The parking is convenient and the rooms are easy to get to. The pool is heated which I LOVED! The pool was clean and the there was an abundance of pool towels, tables and chairs. I would highly recommend this hotel! If I had to be picky, the only cons would be...our shower gel and shampoo were empty, the elevator floor was pretty dirty and wasn't cleaned in over 1 day.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Christopher G, Manager at Home2 Suites Olive Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Greetings stacy034,

We want to thank you graciously for telling the world about your recent stay with us. Hearing how much you truly enjoyed your room and the comfort that came along with it makes us very happy! We want everyone to feel at home once they walk into our hotel and I know the team is thrilled you experienced that. We cannot wait to see you again in the future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 December 2017

I love Home2 Suites. The hotel was clean and the staff was so friendly. My friends and I checked in at different times and all remarked on what a great experience we had. Chris and his team rock! I will definitely revisit the location.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Greetings Kegi W,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites by Hilton in Olive Branch for your recent stay. I appreciate all of your great comments, especially about our GM Chris. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! With so many choices here in city Olive Branch-Memphis area, we greatly appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Great new facility added to Olive Branch. Loved the new layout of the facility, rooms and the easy access to the rooms. Easy access to the interstate and Memphis. Easy access to restaurants and stores without moving onto the main roads and hitting local traffic.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Greetings 989rhondac,

Well, thank you so much for your kind words! Its reviews like this that make me happy to come in and make it all happen. We really appreciate that you've taken the time to review our hotel and of course hope to have you visit us again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Upon arrival it was obvious that our bed sheets in our room had NOT been changed from the last guest! When we contacted the front desk to alert them to this fact they were rude and unprofessional. Clean sheets were sent to our room - BUT we had to change the bed ourselves according to the front desk.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple