Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Olive Branch
Comfort Suites Olive Branch(Olive Branch)(Great Value!)
USD 107
Priceline
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast areabreakfast staffmany choicesking suiteevery morningdefinitely stay here againmemphis areafast foodpastrysafe areawafflescomfortable bedsnice staysouthern hospitalitysausagebusiness trip
Reviewed 26 July 2015

I wanted to give this hotel 5 stars, but our rooms were not ready at check in. We arrived at 3 and housekeeping didn't have the room clean. The lady at the front desk was really awesome considering this problem was hers to deal with even though it wasn't her fault the room wasn't ready. After 30 minutes 1 of 2 rooms were ready, however the keys didn't work when we got upstairs. The room is wonderful. The beds are very comfortable and the linens are soft. The hotel said check in was 3 so I expected the rooms to be ready at 3.

Room Tip: The back side of the hotel is pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Michelle M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Olive Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2015

I'm sorry your rooms weren't ready at 3pm. We've been so busy with the tournaments that sometimes it gets difficult to have the rooms completely cleaned by 3:00 pm. We try our best to work around all requests and it's difficult for housekeeping to do the turn-a-rounds. I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay, and I can assure you, most of the time we have rooms ready by 3pm. You'll see that when you check in next time. I'll see you soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Olive Branch, July 15th through July 19th. The service and hospitality was excellent. The rooms were clean and fully stocked for an enjoyable stay. The staff was professional, personable, courteous and attentive to all of our needs and wants. Americas, Sheila and Patsy were OFF-THE-CHAIN Sweetie Pies from the moment I walked in the door, and I recommend this hotel to all seeking a safe, comfortable and clean environment. Not to mention the delicious continental breakfast every morning. I would definitely go back for another stay.

Stayed: July 2015

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, we'll see you next time you're in this area! Travel safe!

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

A+ - friendly staff, great breakfast, clean room and quiet! We will be here again! They let us check in early and check out late. The maintenance man went above and beyond getting us towels at the pool. The snack bar also had plenty of options. Convenient to Memphis as well.

Stayed: July 2015
Michelle M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Olive Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Glad you enjoyed your stay, hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

From the front desk to house keeping to the kitchen staff. Everyone was very nice Kenna and Patsy y'all make great breakfast and are very hospitable. There are other food restaurants around for eating such s Wendy's, KFC, McDonalds and more. Its Great that there are different types of stores right in walking distance of the Hotel including the Walgreens right in the front door. The room looks just like the picture if not better! it's real clean too. The bathroom is nice and spacious. Heck it was a really good stay choice.

1  Thank sayyeslive

So glad you enjoyed your stay! Travel safe!

Reviewed 15 July 2015

Our stay was great! Good rooms in a good part of town. Breakfast was good too!
Our Problems started when we got home and saw that they did not charge my card which I reserved the room with but my daughter's who checked in first. The desk clerk told her her card would not be charged that the card the reservation was made with would be charged.
I called and spoke with the manager who wanted me to submit paperwork for verification.
Really??? This was not mentioned at all upon checkin or checkout. Their mistake but not willing to fix it.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Michelle M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Olive Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2015

I'm sorry that switching the credit card from your daughters to yours ended up being such a problem. When talking to someone over the phone, we have to have a credit card authorization form filled out. This is just to protect our guests, it's not meant to cause a problem. I'm really sorry this error took place. I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay, and I hope that this problem doesn't cause you to not want to stay at our facility in the future