All reviews accommodating staff room was clean morning breakfast parking lot biloxi interstate
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We went there to get away from the hurricane. We were very pleased with the hotel and staff. They were helpful with what ever we needed

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super e, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Ocean Springs Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay while in the area, we shall pass along you comments to our team members.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Gave this a 2 star only because they had an opening for us fleeing Hurricane Irma. The tub, has a huge brown patch about 12x12 and looked gross. The blankets had stains on them so we did NOT sleep under the covers or sheets. Just slept on top of the comforter. It was good for an emergency situation however I would never stay there on vacation.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay while in the area, we are sorry about your experience while with us. We had just done a repair on the bath tub, we are in the process of having them refinished. We shall pay closer attention to the areas that you have pointed out.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Quiet area, helpful staff, friendly housekeeping. I had two issues my room telephone didn't work and there was construction going on and that was very annoying.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to comment and rate your stay with us while in the area.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The stat was ok the only big issue was that when I book our hotels I always use Booking.com at that point I always make sure it's free cancellation and pay at the property. The morning we we leaving for our trip I looked at my bank account. There was a charge from the hotel I called them I was informed by the young girl that answered that they have the right to process at least one nights stay the day of arrival. I was furious she just told me next time take time to leave a note that we want to pay at the property. I told her that's why I book like that because it says pay at the property. I told her we stay in the area a lot but we would never use their facility ever again

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super e, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Ocean Springs Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay while in the area, we are sorry about the problem with the card, it is our policy to verify the card on the day of arrival. We are sorry about the way the policy was explained to you.