All reviews accommodating staff room was clean morning breakfast parking lot biloxi interstate
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Pool was taped off/closed. Saw a BUG crawling around vanity wall outlets. On the plus side, room for tractor trailer parking.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Staff friendly- that's only good thing. The beds were made but when I pull
ed back spread I saw sheets had not been changed- hair in bed- spread dirty/stained. The furniture was banged/ dented. The shower was clean also towels clean but big wad of hair on towel rack. Sink area clean. The room smelled terrible. Floor terribly stained.
People in next room had dog - don't know if you are allowed to have dog in room- i should have checked. cut stay short will not stay again

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Over the last 2 years, I've stayed in the Ocean Springs area about 50 times (mainly at a competing motel that I "thought" was a great value). However, due to the noise level and uncomfortable beds at that competing motel, I decided to try this motel for comparison. I immediately decided to change to this motel - MUCH quieter (no trains nearby), MUCH more comfortable beds, and cleaner. Manager Mary is a pleasure to deal with and goes out of her way to accommodate my special needs. Only motels in this area of better quality are some of the casino hotels, but they are definitely a lesser value...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We paid appx $60 for a last minute room on a Monday night (booked online). For the price, I give this place three stars. If the room rate was much higher, I would give it one less star. Be careful booking online as different search engines showed this place at a different physical location (it is not on the beach).

Our room was OK. Rooms come with continental breakfast. I went for a jog in the morning and got back 5 mins before the breakfast was supposed to end...they already pulled everything down. I just wanted some juice...missed out.

I feel the parking lot may be too small on crowded weekends...but that's just a guess. This is more of a stop-off-the-freeway hotel for tired drivers. But there is a pool here and computer...no WiFi if I remember correctly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kitman
Reviewed 10 August 2017

At check-in owner did not want to honor online reservation price, beds were not comfortable, pool was the size of bath tub, and at check out they could not print me a receipt and said they would email me one and never did. Would not stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family