“NIGHTMARE!”

Super 8 Ocean Springs Biloxi
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I am a whydham employee who currently works at a super 8 hotel in Tennessee. I hardly ever leave a bad review for anywhere because I know the struggle of bad reviews. This place was all around terrible! When we first checked in the lady was nice, very helpful with directions since I was pregnant and needed a hospital ASAP. Well we came back from the hospital and our keys wouldnt work for our door. We go to the office and the lady said the card declined for 2 nights which wasnt true there was plenty of money on the card but we are very thankful it didnt work for 2 nights.anyways we get to our room and it was disgusting! Nasty tub, roaches, carpet smelt like a dead wet dog.. I ended up sleeping on the dresser thing they had becuase it was already 4 in the morning and got up first thing in the morning, with huge spider bite! We left right away, no showers nothing and went to a new hotel which was 10000x better! The manager lady caught us checking out early and I nicely explained why and all she had to offer was to accommodate us in the future.. Jokes on you, id rather stay in the bates hotel before you catch me back there again! "Renovations" are under going and the tiny, gross pool and is closed to btw!

Room Tip: Non of them are good!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Haley E

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Pool was taped off/closed. Saw a BUG crawling around vanity wall outlets. On the plus side, room for tractor trailer parking.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Staff friendly- that's only good thing. The beds were made but when I pull
ed back spread I saw sheets had not been changed- hair in bed- spread dirty/stained. The furniture was banged/ dented. The shower was clean also towels clean but big wad of hair on towel rack. Sink area clean. The room smelled terrible. Floor terribly stained.
People in next room had dog - don't know if you are allowed to have dog in room- i should have checked. cut stay short will not stay again

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Over the last 2 years, I've stayed in the Ocean Springs area about 50 times (mainly at a competing motel that I "thought" was a great value). However, due to the noise level and uncomfortable beds at that competing motel, I decided to try this motel for comparison. I immediately decided to change to this motel - MUCH quieter (no trains nearby), MUCH more comfortable beds, and cleaner. Manager Mary is a pleasure to deal with and goes out of her way to accommodate my special needs. Only motels in this area of better quality are some of the casino hotels, but they are definitely a lesser value...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We paid appx $60 for a last minute room on a Monday night (booked online). For the price, I give this place three stars. If the room rate was much higher, I would give it one less star. Be careful booking online as different search engines showed this place at a different physical location (it is not on the beach).

Our room was OK. Rooms come with continental breakfast. I went for a jog in the morning and got back 5 mins before the breakfast was supposed to end...they already pulled everything down. I just wanted some juice...missed out.

I feel the parking lot may be too small on crowded weekends...but that's just a guess. This is more of a stop-off-the-freeway hotel for tired drivers. But there is a pool here and computer...no WiFi if I remember correctly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Travelodge - Ocean Springs
#6 of 9 in Ocean Springs
6.8 km away
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi

Been to Super 8 Ocean Springs Biloxi? Share your experiences!