All reviews great hotel clean rooms front desk free dinner i highly recommend this hotel ole miss comfortable bed complimentary breakfast home away from home next morning would definitely stay here again nice stay staff was friendly interstate inns internet cleanliness
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Super friendly staff when checking in and leaving the next day. The room was a great size, well cleaned and the bed was comfortable! I also did not hear any outside or other guest the entire nite. The breakfast had a variety of items and a coffee bar was great. Excellent stay I will stay again when I’m the area!! Great access on and off the interstate and restaurant located in walking distance. Literally Cracker Barrel shares a parking lot!!

Reviewed 14 September 2018

I travelled to New Albany alone to share in the Service of Resurrection for a high school classmate. It was a stormy day which necessitated my stopping and even rerouting in order to miss the heavy deluges of rain. When I arrived at the Hampton I was welcomed as an old friend by a lovely desk clerk that I have gotten to know over the past years as a very helpful Hampton employee. I was exhausted and she made sure that I was pleased with the room while giving me cold water to drink. It felt like I had finally reached home and was with family. The night was wonderful and quiet, causing me to rest well. On arising I enjoyed the complementary breakfast and was refreshed and ready for the difficult task ahead. Thank you Hampton Family.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

This was such a great experience! Thank you to the hotel staff for making my trip enjoyable. Everything from the staff to the nice rooms and the delicious breakfast was beyond what was expected! Cant wait until next year!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Overall cleanliness and service was good. My wife always demands that I pick a hotel with a high rating. We requested a softer mattress b/c of bad backs, and was not told the request could not be met. However, the mattress was one of the hardest either of us had attempted to sleep on. As a result, neither of us slept well, and I had to buy Ibuprophen for my back the next morning. Room cost not worth it when you can't sleep. Next time I'll check the bed BEFORE I accept the room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn New Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear 548dany,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the comfort of your bed. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your input is genuinely helpful, as it is the first step in identifying areas where we can better our guest services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Traveling through to Arkansas from Georgia. Great stop. Room was good. Slept well.
Staff who checked us in were extremely nice and helpful. We were glad to know that on certain days of the week they offer snacks and beverages. We hit one of those days.
Food was great and was enough for a light dinner. Since we were traveling, we were happy to be able to not have to go out for a bite to eat and could relax and enjoy the hotel. Thanks so having this unexpected treat. Breakfast was also very good and was enjoyed very much.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple