All reviews best westerns front desk biscuits western hotels room was clean sausage gravy staff was very friendly stay there again friendly hotel an older property easy access nice pool pleasant stay eggs great place to stay parking lot beds
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a pretty nice hotel. Nice and clean with friendly staff, much nicer than we expected really. There are a few good places to eat close by and the breakfast is pretty good as well. They have a nice pool that looks to be well maintained. I would not hesitate to stay here over and over.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2018

The breakfast lady was doing her job. the night ship front desk was nice and friendly. the rooms are outside doors but they were kept clean. The bed is very comfortable my baby slept very nice and usually he wake up at the middle on the night when he change room or travel. He did not this time!.

Room tip: Easy In and out from I10. restaurant next to hotel.
Reviewed 19 March 2018

The receptionist The receptionist Brittany who was working that night was outstanding. She took my reservation, and then later called me personally to confirm my arrival time (which had been seriously delayed by traffic). She ensured my room was available, and that my pets were welcome during my stay. who was working that night was outstanding. She took my reservation, and then later called me personally to confirm my arrival time (which had been seriously delayed by traffic). She ensured my room was available, and that my pets were welcome during my stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 26 February 2018

It's nothing fancy but it is nice. The staff was great. The girl who checked me in was wonderful and needs to be commended for her professionalism and friendliness. She worked the Friday PM shift. The room was clean I believe Sharon cleaned it. There are other more expensive options in the area but this one was great for me. There is a creek in the back with a warning sign for an alligator and snakes which made for an interesting visit. I should've taken the staff's advice and gone Red Robin for dinner.
Thanks BW I enjoyed my time there.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I don't know why the Best Westerns I stayed at that had "F" in the name were the least memorable/pleasant to stay at. Both the Flagship and the Fiesta were the bottom of the list during my trip, but they were also the cheapest. It's hard to write a review comparing places when taking value into account. At least for me. Everything here was decent. Decent beds, decent breakfast, decent stay.