All reviews typical choice hotel room was clean king suite stay there again first floor sausage restaurants and shopping fast food fair price quiet hotel excellent hotel booked this hotel nice place to stay great room staff was very friendly easy access biscuits
Reviewed 7 August 2017

This hotel is at a busy exit, but the hotel itself is not too hard to get to. We had a King suite which was large, clean, and comfortable. Wifi was good. Breakfast was plentiful and fresh w/a variety of Danish pastries…which has not been the case with recent stays at other choice properties. However, there were no biscuits to go with the eggs and bacon. There are many dining options from fast food to sit-down restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Nice facility. Our room (#101) was small but clean except for the carpet. Appreciated the night lite in the bathroom. The breakfast eating area is small. We had to wait for an available table, but there are lounge chairs in the lobby area that we sat on while sipping coffee.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Very clean and easy to get to off of interstate. Hotel was quiet and staff was very helpful and pleasant. Room rates were good also. Morning breakfast was good and tastywith plenty to choose from, eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, fruit juices.

Room Tip: Top floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Toya D, Director of Operations at Comfort inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for taking time out your busy schedule to submit Choice Hotels online survey. I'm pleased to know that my staff and I meet all your expectations during your stay. I'm glad you got to enjoy breakfast before your check out the following morning. Please remember us in your future travels to the Meridian, MS area.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

My family (3) of us got the worst news anyone could get.. we needed to attend a funeral. We booked this hotel the day we left, the reservation staff were very helpful and accomodating. We traveled 14.5 hours and upon our arrival we again were greeted and treated with genuine "Southern Hospitality" by the staff at the desk... as I have been away from the south for quite sometime.. I was very critical and tired after the long trip with longer days to follow. While shopping online for a room I was very suspicious of the choices we had. I was relieved for myself and my family when we arrived and the Comfort Inn presented as a clean,secure and quiet place to rest.
The room itself.. was 1st floor King suite and did not disappoint.. it was clean and quiet. I am a very critical person when it comes to staying anywhere other than home. The beds and the pull out were clean and comfortable. The bathroom was very clean and well stocked with fresh towels and toiletries. The fridge and microwave were also clean and ready for use without exception.
I would reccommend this hotel for any traveler, in our case we were already distraught over the funeral and the last thing anyone wants to worry about in that situation is your accommodations. We stayed 3 days. We were surprised to find that during week they also offer dinner on certain nights in addition to the normal breakfast fare each day. The breakfast is your normal grab and go. The dinner set them apart from any other hotel I have ever stayed in... I have traveled many years and never encountered dinner at a hotel that was complimentary.
You can't go wrong here... the staff were wonderful and very polite ... greeting us each and everytime we entered. The room was above and beyond clean. The facility was warm and inviting and secure.
There is an outdoor pool on the property and looked well taken care of... but I was not here for pleasure or vacation so I can only say how that looked.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Toya D, Director of Opearions at Comfort inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for taking out time to submit your online survey. I'm pleased to know that my staff and I meet all your expectations during your stay. We wanted to make sure you had the most pleasurable experience during your time of bereavement. Please remember us in your future travels to the Meridian, MS area.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on the way south. The hotel was clean. Room was nice. Breakfast was just ok. Typical choice hotel breakfast. The pool was to cold to swim in however it was the end of May. Ladies at the front desk were nice & helpful. Is would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out to submit your online survey. I'm pleased to know that my staff and I meet all your expectations during your stay. Please remember us in your future travels to the Meridian area.