All reviews typical choice hotel room was clean king suite stay there again first floor sausage restaurants and shopping fast food fair price quiet hotel excellent hotel booked this hotel nice place to stay great room staff was very friendly easy access biscuits
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on the way south. The hotel was clean. Room was nice. Breakfast was just ok. Typical choice hotel breakfast. The pool was to cold to swim in however it was the end of May. Ladies at the front desk were nice & helpful. Is would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Toya D, Director of Operations at Comfort inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time out to submit your online survey. I'm pleased to know that my staff and I meet all your expectations during your stay. Please remember us in your future travels to the Meridian area.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We went to this hotel because we had a family reunion and needed a place for several other family members to stay. The staff was very unprofessional and very uninviting. I felt like they did not want us there. The manager Toya was also very unprofessional and lied to us about several problems. We had ants in our room and we were basically told that it was probably our fault we had ants and that no other room had this problem. We were on the 3rd floor... I found out from other staff that other rooms had the same ant problem. We asked to change rooms and we were told that they were booked. I went online to see if I could book another room and it said they had 5 available. These are just a few problems we had during our experience. We will never go to this hotel again unless they change management. The only nice person on staff that treated us like he wanted us there and wanted our future business was the maintenance man Warren. He is from our view the only good staff the hotel has at this time.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time out to submit your online survey. Unfortunately, none of this applied to our hotel. I never knew that my staff nor myself was unprofessional because you stated how great of service you received while you were here. Also, the disagreement was about the breakfast area being used for a family reunion gathering. After discussion between the both of us we came to mutual agreement that you would be able to utilize the room without a charge. I apologize and never knew that there was any issues per our conversation that we had in my office. We try our best tom make sure all our guest are accommodated while staying with us.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Very good location; right off I-20; near many restaurants. The room was clean, quiet and very comfortable. Even though I arrived more than an hour before check-in time, the clerk got me a room. Thanks. There was the usual array of food for breakfast: waffles, pastries and cereals.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Toya D, Director of Operations at Comfort inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This hotel was very clean. I am a very picky and OCD person and I couldn't even find one thing out of place or wrong with the room. The staff was overly nice. Even went to the point of pointing out that they have certain dinners there on certain nights. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Toya D, Director of Operations at Comfort inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Thank you for your positive comment regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Inn in Meridian, MS. I'm pleased to know that my staff and I meet all your expectations during your stay. Please remember us in your future travels to the Meridian area. Also, please keep in mind that our complimentary manager receptions are on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We had a nice stay. The hotel is right off the interstate so easy access. The room was clean, comfy beds, and it was quiet. Typical breakfast that you see at a Comfort Inn. The girl at the front desk was helpful and told us about a great restaurant Weidmanns in the downtown area that we went to and it was great!

Stayed: March 2017
Toya D, Director of Opeations at Comfort inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for taking your time out to do our online survey. I'm pleased to know that my staff and I meet all your expectations during your stay. Please remember us in your future travels to the Meridian area.