“surprising!”

Americas Best Value Inn- Meridian
Ranked #20 of 30 Hotels in Meridian
Reviewed 11 July 2017

i checked in not expecting a great room.
i was too tired to look elsewhere.
it was right off the highway.
To my surprise, the room was very very clean modern and big.
Nice continental breakfast the next am.
Lots of towels.
Plenty soap and not the little bitty tiny bars im accustomed to.
try it .price reasonable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank barrsaustin
Ramesh P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Thank you for review.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We had chucked our travel plans and needed a place to stay for the night. We found this place and got two adjacent rooms. The place wasn't too fancy: obviously older, had been renovated. It was very clean with no unpleasant odors. TV worked, plenty of towels and hot water. The beds were comfortable. Except for the usual auto noise, it was quite. We had a pleasant night's stay and enjoyed the breakfast.
I'm not easily pleased and I've paid a lot more for a lot less. This was a good value.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Ramesh P, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Reviewed 28 April 2017

This motel has a very welcoming staff. The environment is very neat and has a great view of the pool, which is also a highlight of my stay. The rooms were neatly put together and was up to my standards. The rate is perfect for my budget. If you need a place to stay, America's Best Value Inn is the place to go.

Room Tip: Be kind to them, and you will get kindness from them.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Ramesh P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

I am not super particular when it comes to hotels I've stayed in a lot of places that are OK at best. However this America's best value inn is on the shortlist of crappy places I've ever stayed. First of all there was water leaking under the sink onto the carpet. we arrived quite late with an infant and were very tired, we did call the office immediately and notify them they didn't really care and they didn't offer to switch our room so we figured we would just go to sleep. However stepping onto that cold mushy carpet several times overnight and in the morning I realized I should've insisted on changing rooms. Strike two was an actual ant in my bed found this morning. Strike three was really moldy grout in the bathroom and dirt behind the door. But the grossest thing of all was a used Band-Aid on the floor between the bed and the nightstand that I did not see it till this morning. I would never stay here again I don't know that I would stay at this chain ever again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Ramesh P, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2016

Hi
we are very sorry for your inconvenience stay .Guy call at night for wet carpet,but he didn't want to change the room. Next morning he called to just inform the desk clerk only about wet carpet under the sink .Desk clerk offered him another room to change early in the morning, but he didn't want to change room.and he said there are fine.Even at check out time at 11.00 am he said we are Ok ,i just informed you for next guest.
I hope you give us an opportunity to serve you better next time.May God bless America

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Yes the place is old, but it's clean, doesn't smell, and I'm very aware of smell, the people are very nice . Very good breakfast with a good variety to pick from
And you can't beat the price
I would stay again if passing this way

Room Tip: 202 was a non smoking room, it didn't smell like an ash tray
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Ramesh P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016