“Just go to Panera...”

Ranked #21 of 77 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Went today for lunch with my boyfriend and father...won't be going back.

First, the staff were not very friendly. I don't think I saw any of them smile once.

We tried to get in early to beat the church crowd but we didn't. The line to get to the registers was pretty long.

We waited about 20-30 minutes after ordering to get our food, and when the food was brought to us I was missing part of my meal. I noticed this happened to 2 other tables in our area as well.

I got half a panini and half a cup of soup. The "cup" of soup was more like a sip, and you could see where someone must have poured more into the cup but someone else took quite a bit out. There was barely any in my cup. My father got soup as well and his had much more.

Boyfriend got a meatball panini with chips and said it was good. Father got ham and Swiss sandwich and soup and chips, he said it was okay. I got the rustic Italian panini, it was pretty good.

Everything was just lackluster, between the service, the food, and the value. I don't foresee myself going back to this place.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Stopped by not long ago for breakfast. I don't see why this place is popular. The food was not very tasty, and the prices are high. Sorry, first and last time for visit.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Corner Bakery Cafe is conveniently located in Madison, Mississippi's major shopping center and movie complex. My wife and I have enjoyed eating there following a movie. The price is right.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Enjoyable experience every time we go here. Easy access, easy ordering, good food. Kids love the muffins!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Since I work out of my home, I like to meet clients somewhere else. My favorite meeting place is Corner Bakery. Great food, great coffee, great service. Plenty of space and table options, both inside and out. They do a great job.