Super 8 by Wyndham Madison/Ridgeland Area
USD 113
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 152/night.

USD 112
USD 129
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

USD 150
USD 130
USD 116
USD 67
ExtendedStay
All reviewsstayed hereroom was cleanwould stay againstaff was very friendlyfront desk staffmotel
Reviewed 19 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2017

We chose this Super 8 because Wyndham was having a special and it was very close to where we were having work done on our RV, which is our home. It was pretty clean and tidy, and the bed was comfortable. The room looked like it had been recently renovated, but not quite completed (or done by an amateur). The fixtures in the tub/shower still needed caulking, and the tile grout (dark gray) from the beautiful new tiles was smeared on the door jams and the walls. It didn't detract from our stay, but I hope they get it fixed so the water doesn't get behind the walls and cause damage. They've put really pretty granite surrounds in the tub and that would be a shame. The people there were super-friendly and accommodating.

Room Tip: One side faces the freeway, try to get one on the other side if you can!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2017

No i didn't enjoy it I couldn't even close the bathroom door you use it. I was so uncomfortable using the restroom in that conditions.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Appears to be in the process of remodeling but would not have noticed if wasn't looking around. Very good stay and staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on our way to New Orleans and it was better than we expected. I found it on Expedia and usually when I use Expedia and just call the motel directly I get a better price, but this time the lady said 64 dollars and change and on Expedia it was 53 dollars and change so I book through Expedia and all was good. The room we had seem not too long ago renovated and the bed was very comfortable! The breakfast is nothing special considering and the ownership I was not surprised. There was not even bottled water available with breakfast, but overall it was nice for the money!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple