See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2017

No i didn't enjoy it I couldn't even close the bathroom door you use it. I was so uncomfortable using the restroom in that conditions.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Appears to be in the process of remodeling but would not have noticed if wasn't looking around. Very good stay and staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on our way to New Orleans and it was better than we expected. I found it on Expedia and usually when I use Expedia and just call the motel directly I get a better price, but this time the lady said 64 dollars and change and on Expedia it was 53 dollars and change so I book through Expedia and all was good. The room we had seem not too long ago renovated and the bed was very comfortable! The breakfast is nothing special considering and the ownership I was not surprised. There was not even bottled water available with breakfast, but overall it was nice for the money!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2017

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2017

The service is good. Breakfast was unsustantial. The bath tub is very slippery., has no grip on the floor, my wife fell down.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple