“Excellent Tex-Mex food.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Family Owned and Operated Licensed and Insured
Description: Family Owned and Operated Licensed and Insured
Reviewed 4 January 2018

This is a great neighborhood restaurant and bar! Great salsa and chips. In addition to the normal Mexican dishes special meals are available. The shrimp fajitas are my favorite but everything is very good.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Really good fish tacos and my wife also enjoyed her meal. Service was okay but not great. Being seated in a very tight corner was difficult for a family of 5 includ a high chair (that I had to go locate). Plus I alone waited 5 mins on a cashier to pay my bill. I imagine we'll try it again at some point, but with all the good Mexican restaurants in the area, it might not make the cut for less than adequate service alone.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Margaritas are delicious but not too strong. Food is always good and service is outstanding. Wednesday nights are 2 for 1 margaritas. Mario T was excellent.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I was surprised to find good quality Mexican food in Mississippi but El Ranchito was spot on. The meat was well seasoned and the portions are big enough for two people. The service was almost non-existent though. No water refills the whole visit and I had to wait ten minutes for an extra plate. There were maybe ten other tables in the restaurant at the time and three total servers.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant. We sat at the bar, food and drinks were great. Bartender was great. I would recommend this restaurant.

Been to El Ranchito? Share your experiences!