“Best Crabs Ever”

Add it.
The Buffet
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Lula
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We enjoyed the buffet. Mostly ate the seafood, crabs, oysters, boiled corn, potatoes & sausage. All were very good. Probably the best crabs we have had at a casino buffet.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

You pay too much money to get a salad bar, luke-warm food, and barely anything to choose from. For example, don't just offer a whole fried catfish. Offer both boneless and the whole one because some of us can't eat the whole fish like that. Dry spaghetti, old soup, etc., I just cant!!!!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Be ready to stand in long line on saturdays nights for seafood buffet. food was not that good ,fried catfish was falling apart,sweet potatoes lool like crap,too many dirty plate that were suppose to be clean,rude cashier

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We went to wrestling last night and we stayed the night and decided to go the the buffet this morning and the food was so good. The catfish is fat and cooked just right and so so good. Save room for the best desserts I've tasted in a long time.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I have heard horrjble things about the buffet. I enjoyed it. There was not anything that I did not like on my plate. I was very impressed.