“Delicious food and great service!”

Long Beach Market & Deli
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Long Beach
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I have been here twice for lunch. The Banh Mi summer rolls are delicious. The service couldn't be any better. Very engaging staff makes the dining experience even better. I will go back and try something different on the menu.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 12 August 2017

On our recent vacation to Long Beach we found this hidden gem and made it a point to come to dinner twice because we loved it so much the first visit. It has a wonderful outdoor patio, but we chose to sit inside both nights. It feels like a converted gas station on the inside - a few tables set up, a big beer selection in coolers, along with other cold drinks and snacks. You order your food at the counter and then go sit down and wait...and it is worth the wait. The first night I had the roast beef po'boy with gravy, and my husband had the shrimp po'boy (both nights) and we loved them both. I would say they are among the best we have ever had. The second night I tried the chicken Korean BBQ and it was perfect. Spicy, a large portion, and with the added addition of the spring mix to cool everything down. Our daughter had the chicken the first night (very good), and the chicken fried rice the second night (even better). This place is very relaxed and you can tell it is a place the locals come to quiet often. We can't wait for our next trip to Long Beach to come back!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Good food. Eating area is mainly outdoors. Few tables inside. Nice selection of craft beers. Live music outside

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017

We are new to the area and have been exploring food options. And, we have not been disappointed.

I have always liked General Tso's Chicken so after seeing it on the online menu, I had to have it. It was wonderful. Sometimes, General Tso's Chicken is fried nicely but after sitting in the sauce, it gets soggy/mushy. The Long Beach Market & Deli solved the problem by serving their delicious sauce on the side. Bingo. It was the best ever.

My husband ordered the Monday night special which was a Grilled Pork Chop with beans and rice. The pork chop was thick and cooked to perfection. The chop was so huge, it covered much of the plate.

Can't wait to try more of their dishes: Kogi, which is Korean BBQ Chicken, sautéed onions, and sriracha, mayonnaise served on a brioche bun. Or Banh Mi, roast pork, cilantro, cucumbers, pickled red onions, radishes, and sriracha mayo.

Perhaps tonight would be a good time?

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

While I was recently recovering from surgery, my husband was picking up take out for us on a regular basis. We were bored fairly quickly with the limited options in our area until a friend suggested this place. I love the ease of ordering online. I have ordered the same thing every time and have no plans to try anything different any time soon. The Shrimp Tempura Summer Roll is sheer perfection. My husband has tried a few different sandwiches but always ends up sharing my roll and wishing he would have ordered his own. They also have a great selection of craft beer.

Date of visit: April 2017