“Great food and location”
Review of Harbor View Cafe

Harbor View Cafe
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Eat inside or on deck outside. View of water. Good variety offered for breakfast including kid offerings. Generous portions at good price. Also serve lunch and dinner. Hours etc. posted outside on sidewalk sign.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I love everything about this place. The atmosphere, the employees, and the food!!! Great seafood and milkshakes. Must try their burgers delicious

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Unfortunately, I had just had a tooth extraction, but my friend ordered a plate of fried shrimp salad. So I quieted my stomach rumblings and watched all that plate quickly disappear while I toasted with a glass of vino.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just recently had dinner here. There is seating inside and outside. Outside view is great overlooking Long Beach Harbor. Inside is open, so, if you are looking for private booths or something, this in not that place. Ver friendly staff and great food. I had a Philly Steak and Shrimp Poboy which was very tasty. I would recommend this place to family and friends. I did have to wait for a server to get a take home box, take my credit card, and finally leave, but we weren’t in any hurry.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Eat outside if possible. It's a little loud on the inside. The food is great and service is excellent.