“Finally, A great hotel in the Area”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #12 of 38 Hotels in Jackson
AR
“Finally, A great hotel in the Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012

I was skeptical but this is the real deal. The room was great. We had a king bed with a roll a way. The bedding was comfortable, room was clean and very refreshing. The bathroom was nicely updated. We didn't partake in the breakfast, as we left too early to eat it. The staff here is outstanding - Very helpful and very nice. I can't say enough about them. Usually, there isn't much to say about staff but here it is a different story. The location is nice, fairly close to the interstate. One wonderful perk of this hotel is the dehumidifier in the room, this is a stroke of brilliance. We used it and it made all the difference in sleep quality.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank BeachloverAr

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Duck Hill, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. The free breakfast was a big help. They have cold and hot cereals, pastries, DIY waffles, biscuits, etc.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Cedar Hill, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

I checked in a little early with no problems. They didn't even mention the time. Everyone was very nice and willing to help anytime I asked. The rooms were a bit small, but very clean. I was a bit confused when I checked in, my own ignorance, because the room had a dehumidifier in it. I kept thinking the air conditioner was going on and off. :) Hey I live in Arizona give me a break. But I guess every room comes with one and I could definitely tell the difference when I walked out in and out. I never made it to breakfast, but did walk in to see it on display and it looked like it was definitely worth trying. The indoor pool was nice also. I was a little scared when I realized how close it was to the highway, but this place had one of the biggest security guards wondering around I had ever seen. You don't see him, I was coming in really late/early and wondered upon him, but you will feel safer just knowing he is there. :) They were painting and I didn't smell any of it. So yes, I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
New Orleans
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

We were in Jackson for a funeral and decided to stay at Fairfield. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean and the decor is modern. The breakfast was good. Great hotel! Great price!

Little Rock
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

This hotel is newly renovated. The rooms were clean, bed clean, carpet clean, towels fresh. The hotel is near several restaurants for dinner options. Breakfast was included and we enjoyed the variety of waffles, cereal, eggs, oatmeal, bagels, etc... plus juices. Breakfast opened early which was very helpful for us. I didn't not use the pool or sauna but it sure was inviting.

Heather ... receptionist was VERY kind and helpful to us since our car was broken into while visiting downtown Jackson. Heather gave us a very late check out and we were very much appreciative!! I would stay here again and definitely use the sauna.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business