“Fun Hibachi”

Ranked #117 of 389 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: USD 0 - USD 15
Cuisines: Armenian, Japanese
Reviewed 7 May 2016

Great place to eat for lunch or dinner. Newly remodeled so it looks cleaner and brighter!! Hibachi cook was extremely nice. Wait staff was a little slow. Food was great!

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Now that Bonsai has been remodeled, they seem to have improved their service, the atmosphere and the quality of their food. Because (good) sushi is expensive, I don't eat here often. However, when I am craving sushi, this is a great option now that they have updated the restaurant.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

My husband and I hate fast food but it seems like many stops off the interstate freeways only have fast food. We were traveling through MS and found Bonsai off of I-20 in Jackson, MS. We stopped for lunch and each ordered a Bento Box. Great lunch at a great price. Great service too.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Had lunch here for the first time and the interior was nice and comfortable with contemporary/modern design. The food was prepared well and tasted great. The service was attentive and the prices were very reasonable. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 February 2015

Went for sushi for the first time since their remodel and grand reopening. When I walked in, I felt like I was on an episode of Restaurant Impossible because everything looked brand-spanking new. We were seated, and as we looked around and admired the new decor, the Mr. pointed out some things that had not been completed with construction (a napkin being used as a shim??). They have decided to open up the area more between the sushi and hibachi sections, and sometimes it was difficult to carry on conversation.

The food was very good, as usual. Since the remodel they have printed new menus and added some items. We tried the new "Summer Roll," and it was ok; the Mr. was more impressed than I was. However, the tempura roll and Philadelphia roll were very tasty.

If you haven't been in a while, give Bonsai another try. Everyone there is very pleasant and friendly, and we will definitely be back.