“Just a quick visit ”

Mississippi Children's Museum
Ranked #1 of 69 things to do in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: The Mississippi Children's Museum is your Destination for Imagination. MCM wants to ignite the spark of creativity that is inside each and everyone of us and awaken a lifelong passion for learning, exploration and discovery. Visit the Mississippi Children's Museum and get inspired! Open Tuesday through Saturday 9a-5p and Sunday 1p-6p. Admission is $10 per person; children under the age of 1 year are free.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I just stopped by for a quick visit with my 7 & 4 year old. This place is full of interactive activities to keep kids of all ages occupied.!

1  Thank Trea T
"whole family"
"several hours"
"rainy day"

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Junior League of Jackson truly outdid themselves helping get this Community Jewel up and running! We take our Grandchildren here every time they visit because there is so much Hands-On and so much to see and learn! Don't miss it! So convenient to get to---right off I-55 and Lakeland Drive.

1  Thank shchristy
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Took my nine year old grandson to this museum. It has a lot of stuff to do for kids crammed into one space. Its hard to keep up with your child. He thought most of the stuff was for the younger children and not a lot of stuff for him to do. Thought it was a little silly to charge the mother and grandmother the same price as the child. Obviously they are not going to play on the equipment. Bathroom were not well maintained. The attendant working there were on their phones all the time. Was a bit disappointed.

1  Thank sunni014
MCMMarketing, Manager at Mississippi Children's Museum, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are always looking to make MCM better!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I have visited this museum four times over the last three years and it is disappointing to see that this facility is not being maintained as it should. They have a large variety of things for children to play and learn with and my grandchildren love to come here. Some attractions need simple repairs and the whole facility needs a good scrubbing.

I was also very surprised that the restroom had no soap or paper towel, especially during flu season.

It saddens me that they aren’t using the substantial entrance fees to maintain this facility. My city does not have the luxury of having a Children’s Museum so to see one slowly deteriorating due to lack of maintenance is disturbing.

I hope they do better in the future.

1  Thank Shirley M