All reviews front desk nice hotel air conditioner a great stay ole miss non smoking yogurt motel ms walmart oxford fridge housekeeping
Reviewed 21 September 2017

My TV did not work when I checked in. I had to change rooms, reserved a king two weeks in advance had to settle for two doubles. The beds were hard as a rock. The phone in my new room does not work n o wake up call.

Room Tip: Pick a different location to stay
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 21 September 2017

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We recently stayed here for this was the closest we could get for graduation at Ole Miss and were so glad we did. The place was immaculate. The service was good, especially the housekeeping. The breakfast was hot and varied. The price was not even close to the value we received, for it should have been more.......but that is rural Mississippi! Thanks Quality. J.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

For a little under $100, you can stay only 30 miles north of Oxford in the beautiful little city of Holly Springs, MS. The biggest disadvantage to the Quality Inn is poor management since it far under-staffed. One person cannot handle breakfast, phone calls, check-outs, etc. One man said to me the next morning in the lobby: "No wonder I couldn't find anyone at the desk last night to give me a wake-up call." I saw another man chew out the single female employee on duty for failure to have coffee ready. Reserve early! I got the last room in Holly Springs when I reserved in January for graduation in May.

Room Tip: Room 141 has no phone, and the towel rack was broken. Outdoor noise was not measurable on the 1st floor; but room walls were paper thin.
Reviewed 15 May 2017

The staff was pleasant, the room was relatively clean but the TV remote didn't work and nobody could reprogram it, the room coffee maker didn't work right and at breakfast, the hot water carafe had cold water and the coffee carafe spewed coffee the consistency of dishwater. At checkout in the morning, the front desk person was AWOL - actually in the kitchen as nobody was manning the 'hot breakfast' duties. Talking to a few of the other guests who were equally disgruntled for a number of reasons, we concluded that management needed to up their game. We had been tired and took the turnoff (going south) and realized the next morning if we'd waited one more exit we'd have had better choices.

Room Tip: The décor, especially the weird carpeting is disturbingly neurotic and probably the same in every room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I stopped at this Quality Inn and found the staff to be so nice and helpful, the cost so reasonable and the hotel so clean that I drove many more hours than I wanted to in order to stay at the same hotel on my return trip. The desk clerk named Chris was very pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
Management response:Responded 10 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with Chris, and he joins me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,