USD 173
USD 117
USD 122
USD 118
Agoda.com
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastwafflesnight's sleepnon smokingrecommend this hotelparking lotother hotelsgreat place to stayone night staywould stay here againcerealmsuniversitylinensexit
Reviewed 5 March 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DAYS INN H, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hattiesburg MS, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Reviewed 24 January 2018

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DAYS INN H, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hattiesburg MS, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I called late the night before my reservation (around midnight) to ask about an early check in, at noon rather than 2pm, and was told by the employee on the phone that there were quite a few vacancies for the type of room I had reserved so the possibility of an early check in was highly likely. He then told me to call after 7am to speak with someone who would be working that shift so they would have the information. I called the next morning at 7:30 and the woman told me that all the rooms were booked so they would have to be cleaned making an early check in impossible. The morning after my stay, I was startled by housekeeping banging on my door at 10:00 seeing if I was still in my room with checkout being at 11. I understand wanting to get the rooms cleaned as soon as possible, but if checkout is not until 11, I should not be expected to be out of my room until then.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for letting us know about your stay! We apologize for any issues you experienced during your stay, and we will use your comments to help improve our overall experience. We hope you choose us again for any future visits to Hattiesburg!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

NO!!! "elevator" !!!! MY room was on the second floor, 59 year old climbing stair with luggage's...had I know I would not have BOOKED their ...first room TV did NOT work had to take luggage's back down the stairs. Assign another room back up the stairs with luggage's AGAIN!!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DAYS INN H, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hattiesburg MS, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Reviewed 4 January 2018