“Great Burgers and Crab Cakes”
Review of Beach Grill

Beach Grill
Ranked #32 of 267 Restaurants in Gulfport
Reviewed 10 June 2016

I find the buffet items a little bland but if you order off the menu you will not be disappointed. Try the Crab Cakes with etouffe on top. Delish. Get your desserts and take to the room for later. The burgers are huge with loads of fried and a big pickle. Yum

Reviewed 26 May 2016

The restaurant is very nice and pleasing on the eyes. No tables are too close together and I honestly wanted to leave with their chairs stashed in my car. The 4-course brunch was absolutely delicious. I had the Caesar Salad, Half-Pound Burger w/ Sweet Potato Fries, and the Fresh Fruit Parfait while my wife had the Caesar Salad, Eggs Benedict, and Apple Coppler. Everything was spectacular and well over what I expected. If I'm ever within 2 hours of Gulfport again, I will definitely be taking a trip just to eat here again. The live music was a huge bonus as well.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

The Food was excellent as was the service. The restaurant was way to noisy to sit and relax while enjoying the meal.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

We have visited The Beach Grill now a few times since my last review and the most recent time - this past weekend - was the best! We ordered oddly... we had a huge lunch so we came into dinner not knowing what to do. So, when in doubt, order raw oysters. And they were very good! I ordered 6, not certain they would be good or not, so after consuming the 6, I ordered 6 more - but this time I chose the Charbroiled or Grilled ones. They were very good! I was quite pleased! I also ordered the shrimp salad, which was chock full of small shrimp and other interesting things - but nothing that enchanted me terribly. I chose a side of grilled asparagus and I loved them. My husband had the saffron mussels and he was crazily pleased! That taste was not for me, but I don't like saffron.
Ron Ruland is the head manager and I think this guy can't do much wrong - so I think he is now steering this ship right as he has done some overhauling of the menu. Seek him out because once you meet him, you will know him for always.
We will be back monthly!

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Good variety of entrees. Excellent seafood and poboys. Tasty fried shrimp and steaks. Friendly, professional serice