“Oh my word! Delicious ”

Ranked #7 of 267 Restaurants in Gulfport
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: We are a family owned and operated original pizzeria that believes in serving "The Best of the Best". We hand roll our own meatballs, make our own Lasagna and have created our signature Sarducci's Sauce for our pasta, meatballs and meatball subs. We use top quality products to provide our customers with the best possible food. Our pizza dough is made fresh daily, as well as our garlic knots. We take pride in serving fare to our guests that you would gladly serve to yours.
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We are staying at a casino and wanted some real food. A quick search on trip advisor led us here. Wow! Wonderful spaghetti and meatballs - best I've had that I didn't make. My friends all had personal pizzas and loved them. For dessert they had maple cinna knits with icing and loved it. I'm having cannoli :) we will definitely be back.

jbca04, Owner at C.A. Sarducci's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

We remember you four from Albany, GA. Thank you so much for your review. Hope your last visit will be topped by your next! Wishing you a safe trip home with a bucket FULL of casino cash. It is so nice to get genuine feedback from our customers, thanks again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I have been wanting to eat here and glad we did. I ordered spaghetti and it was really good. My son got a pepperoni pizza and he loved it! We will go back to try something else.

jbca04, Owner at C.A. Sarducci's, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

We want to thank you so much for your great review of our pizzeria! Next time you are in, please let us know so we can thank you in person. These reviews mean a lot to us and we don't want them to go unnoticed. Thanks again!

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

The pizza wasn't anything special. It was good but just the same ole pizza as everywhere else. What makes the place special is the staff. The lady who took our order was very nice. She was friendly and kept our drinks full. We will be back just because the service was so good.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This place is a small family owned business. We have been eating here since it opened. This is not "chain" pizza. Instead it is all handmade and absolutely fantastic! They have several specialty pizzas all equally good. My favorite is probably the chicken Alfredo. However the Caribbean Jerk with cranberries is great too. It is spicy so prepare.

You can get everything from a personal pizza all the way to a large for your family. I like the thin crust better than their normal crust. It isn't thin like you would get at a chain, but instead has definite body but is certainly thinner than their normal crust.

I definitely recommend CA Sarduccis if you are just passing through Gulfport or if you are a local! And CA stands for Carol Ann who is one if the owners.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I wanted to try this Place out for some Pizza. I order 5he pan pizza with Pepperoni and bacon. It was good but not the best pizza I have had.But don't get me wrong this is a good place for Pizza if your over in this part of town. Eat up and Enjoy!!!

Been to C.A. Sarducci's? Share your experiences!