“Great buffet, sushi, and grill”
Review of Royal Super Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Royal Super Buffet
Ranked #165 of 266 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: It is rated on Urban Spoon already.
Description: It is rated on Urban Spoon already.
Reviewed 18 August 2015

My family and I have been going to Royal for years. Great family atmosphere, pleasant servers, reasonable prices, and great food. It is clean and fresh. I have never seen bugs or anything disturbing.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

My wife and I like to go to the Royal Super Buffet when we decided to go out. I have seen other reviews and surprised at the negative comments. I have never seen roaches as commented. The food are good and we enjoy the variety of sushi offered. The service is good and the waiters/waitresses are attentive to our needs. Like any other restaurants, the price goes up after 4 pm.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

I try to like it and have stopped by several times but all the good tastes mediocre and is fried in the same oil. Food sits out and is not turned much and the decor is old and dated. Much better buffets in town .

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We ate here a few times and really enjoyed it. The very last time we went, I walked back to look at the sushi. there were roaches crawling on it!! The sushi chef gave me a dirty look for pointing it out and removed the roaches while leaving the sushi!!! EWWWWW!!!! BACTERIA!!!! I spoke with a food inspector who told me that if their roaches are coming out in the day time on the buffet then they are infested and the roaches are likely all under the buffet cabinets and in the kitchen. When I addressed it with the manager his reply was "it happens."

1  Thank LovingMyLord
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Very good and fresh food, friendly atmosphere. They offer hibachi service, the waiters and waitresses are very friendly, it's clean.