“Talk about slow!!!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #168 of 253 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We went in with a group of 6, 3 couples. Told the waiter we were with a bus. Took 10-15 minutes to order. Then the food still didn't come. After about 30 more minutes we gave up and left without ever getting our food.

Manager was no help at all. Didn't seem to care.

When we got back to the bus we found out that this happened to others too.

Don't go unless you have 2 hours minimum!!

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We went into the Gulfport Friday's. We had Danielle for our waitress. She was so rude!!! We ask for our check and it was almost an hour before she brought it. We had to wait for drinks and for our dessert. My friend went to speak to management, the manager on duty acted as though it was ok for our long wait and did nothing. Once Danielle finally brought our check, my friend was saying to us, that she would not be back to this location. Danielle turned around and said "Stop coming then". We paid the checks and was walking out, my friend said what was her (waitress) name.. Danielle turned around and said "look on the top of your receipt it's there." This location is the one that we always chose to when we're working down on the coast. It will not be anymore. Also we are stripe members and she never asked for our numbers to give us our points!!! I am in management and I have never had any of my employees speak to our customers in this manner.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We had a waitress Danielle and she was very rude. We waited for over a hour to get our ticket and she kept popping off. The manager on duty knew we had been waiting and never did anything. I will never spend another dime of my money at this place

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

It's been over 3 years since the last time I've eaten at Friday's and my meal was screwed up then too. Driving from Lafayette to Gulfport, MS we agreed to meet at Friday's. busy night and started out ok, we made our orders, Waited for almost 30 minutes and again my food came out wrong. Our Wait made a half-hearted attempt fix it, but I had no confidence. My wife had her meal and was almost done (so much for eating together) and I just decided to cancel mine. Needless to say my Cinco de Mayo became Cinco de "Suck-o". The only thing good about my ruined evening was the Service Manger Brent tried to invite us back to fix it, but why would you drive 3 hours or even 30 minutes to come back.

Now I know why I don't what to come back!

No vote on Friday's go across the street to other choices.

Rarely do I rate a place this low!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Started out kind of rocky , was taking forever to get our drink's so my girlfriend asked what was taking so long and next thing you know we have a new waitress. She did a wonderful job taking care of us .The manager even came over and made sure we taken care of .