“Excellent customer service”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #168 of 253 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Started out kind of rocky , was taking forever to get our drink's so my girlfriend asked what was taking so long and next thing you know we have a new waitress. She did a wonderful job taking care of us .The manager even came over and made sure we taken care of .

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Alexa made us feel like royalty! Military discount offered. Bourbon chicken (planked) was very favorable with potatoes and lemon broccoli. Yum! Welcomed at door seated quickly. Apps and drinks came quickly to a clean table. Alexa made outing pleasant. We will ask for her next visit. Come on down to Mississippi gulf coast, stay an extra day

Reviewed 6 March 2017

DO NOT GO!!! This place is disgusting. The restaurant was filthy, our food game out with sauce all over the plates not once but twice! and my burger was raw! I finally had to leave after that. We tried to stay and give them another chance. but after the raw burger, I couldn't stay. I did not want to get sick. This place is gross.

1  Thank 746shanag
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Seated within five minutes in a Sat. night. The staff was friendly and polite. Lindsey ,our waitress, was exceptionally helpful and efficient. Can't wait to return and hopefully have Lindsey as our waitress again.
Rick & Melissa

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Came here close to closing time and having been in the restaurant industry myself, I was going to order a few drinks and an easy appetizer that the kitchen can prepare. When we walked in, the bartender was talking to two people at the bar - did not acknowledge us entering so we just grabbed a booth. Waited 15 mins for service and even though he saw us, he didn't as much as say 'hey, someone will be right with you guys' and instead continued his conversation with the two people at the bar completely ignoring us. I understand it's the end of the night and everyone is tired but it takes less than 10 seconds to acknowledge a customer. I'll never go here again.

1  Thank astrellitachristina

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!