“King of the restaurant!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #168 of 253 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Alexa made us feel like royalty! Military discount offered. Bourbon chicken (planked) was very favorable with potatoes and lemon broccoli. Yum! Welcomed at door seated quickly. Apps and drinks came quickly to a clean table. Alexa made outing pleasant. We will ask for her next visit. Come on down to Mississippi gulf coast, stay an extra day

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed 6 March 2017

DO NOT GO!!! This place is disgusting. The restaurant was filthy, our food game out with sauce all over the plates not once but twice! and my burger was raw! I finally had to leave after that. We tried to stay and give them another chance. but after the raw burger, I couldn't stay. I did not want to get sick. This place is gross.

1  Thank 746shanag
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Seated within five minutes in a Sat. night. The staff was friendly and polite. Lindsey ,our waitress, was exceptionally helpful and efficient. Can't wait to return and hopefully have Lindsey as our waitress again.
Rick & Melissa

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Came here close to closing time and having been in the restaurant industry myself, I was going to order a few drinks and an easy appetizer that the kitchen can prepare. When we walked in, the bartender was talking to two people at the bar - did not acknowledge us entering so we just grabbed a booth. Waited 15 mins for service and even though he saw us, he didn't as much as say 'hey, someone will be right with you guys' and instead continued his conversation with the two people at the bar completely ignoring us. I understand it's the end of the night and everyone is tired but it takes less than 10 seconds to acknowledge a customer. I'll never go here again.

1  Thank astrellitachristina
Reviewed 26 January 2017

My wife and I came here this evening because it was kind of late and there were not many options. Website says 1am close at 11:34 we walked in sat ourselves. While waiting to be served the bartender was eyeing me in a unfriendly way ends very fast and angry looking. Finally a waitress showed up and when she did he loudly rang bell and yelled kitchen closed. We were the only customers present. We had planned on asking for what was the easiest quick meal they had greatfully thanking them and well tipping for the trouble. I will not return to a place where I was so openly unwelcome.

1  Thank MattGulfport_MS