“I Was Surprised”
Review of Rebel Dip Drive In

Rebel Dip Drive In
Ranked #47 of 254 Restaurants in Gulfport
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I didn't expect much from this little burger joint, but it's great! Good burgers and nice people. I might go visit them again today.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Old school hamburgers and shakes. Seating is outside and you can get orders to go. Will definitely eat eat there again!!!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my son ate here twice. The food is good and it reminds me of an old time diner. I like how you can sit outside and eat.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Have been coming to Gulfport for years and always passed by this place. Finally decided to give it a try based on a friends recommendation. Sure glad I did. Was told they had the best hamburgers anywhere. Don't know about everywhere but I do know they have an outstanding burger for this area. My wife and I both had the bacon cheeseburger combo. Bacon cheeseburger, fries and medium drink. The burger was perfectly cooked and reminded me of the drive-ins of years past. Order at the window, pay and receive a ticket stub. Seating is outside if you want to eat there. Price was about 8 dollars for the combo.
Certainly not a fast food burger.......It was great!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

A good place to take the family for a burger that is a cut above fast food. Be sure and end your meal with a soft server dipped ice cream cone.