“Good food”
Review of Rebel Dip Drive In

Rebel Dip Drive In
Ranked #47 of 254 Restaurants in Gulfport
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my son ate here twice. The food is good and it reminds me of an old time diner. I like how you can sit outside and eat.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Have been coming to Gulfport for years and always passed by this place. Finally decided to give it a try based on a friends recommendation. Sure glad I did. Was told they had the best hamburgers anywhere. Don't know about everywhere but I do know they have an outstanding burger for this area. My wife and I both had the bacon cheeseburger combo. Bacon cheeseburger, fries and medium drink. The burger was perfectly cooked and reminded me of the drive-ins of years past. Order at the window, pay and receive a ticket stub. Seating is outside if you want to eat there. Price was about 8 dollars for the combo.
Certainly not a fast food burger.......It was great!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

A good place to take the family for a burger that is a cut above fast food. Be sure and end your meal with a soft server dipped ice cream cone.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

While some may prefer a fast food experience with a chain, skipping out on Rebel Dip would be a mistake. The portion sizes are fair, and the prices are great. Best of all, there is a decent variety of quite good food. One can order a filling meal for 6 dollars or less. For value, it's one of the gulf coast's top spots.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

I worked in Gulfport for a very long time and ate here at least 2 times a week I never had one bad experience here! Food was fantastic staff is amazing as well..