“Best carrot cake I have ever eaten!!”
Review of Sweet Peppers Deli - CLOSED

Sweet Peppers Deli
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Life is SWEET at Sweet Peppers Deli! Enjoy delicious sandwiches, soups, salads, flatbreads, paninis, potatoes and desserts! Catering and boxed lunches available. Order online, pick up at our pick-up window, and download our Sweet Peppers Deli app!
Reviewed 2 July 2016

I had the chicken white bbq sandwich with pasta salad with carrot cake for desert. This meal was brought to my table by a friendly server who also gave me useful information on some of Gulfports fun night spots. Great sandwich and salad but the best part of the meal was the carrot cake. Fun place and good people.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Once again! never fails to eat here! this is such a wonderful place to go. The staff and food is just amazing. They never let you down. They do everything you can think of to make your stay very pleasant. Staff is wonderful. Food is great. And the music is godo as well. And once again! the place is very nice and clean!!! love to be at a place that is clean. If you are passing through stop here you will be blown away!

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Recently had occasion to stop in here during a busy shopping day in Gulfport.

We did not know what to expect and at first thought we had just found another sandwich / salad place like several others. This one was a pleasant surprise. None of the pretense of this se other spots and we found our sandwiches to be delightfully well done The real prize was just how fresh everything in our salads were. One of the best I've had. I can't wait to go back and try the soups we saw several being delivered and they looked great.

It was great to see a staff with smiling faces that paid attention to our sometimes complex orders.

We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

This resturant has good sandwiches. I use to go here for lunch often. The baked potatoes are good and so is the soups.

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

They have the best chili around! I love their wraps and potato salad also! It's so convenient being able to order online and pick it up at the drive thru!