“The better choice restaurant in the casino”
Review of C & G Grille

C & G Grille
Ranked #20 of 274 Restaurants in Gulfport
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Food and atmosphere were good. We had dinner here Christmas night and the food and service were good. They had some Christmas specials (turkey dinner or redfish dinner). The turkey dinner was the only one I saw but it looked really good. They had a nice salad bar, and wasn't a bad $5 add-on to any meal. I did the shrimp Alfredo and it was good, more flavor than I expected, but overall well done.
Service was good, no waiting, and my tea stayed refilled. In and out in a little over an hour.
The restaurant is only accessible from the gaming floor so everyone there is of legal gambling age.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. Even the salad bar is good. Fresh catch of the day is wonderful. No mistake eating here.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here 2 night ago We brought our grandchildren last night. Everything we had at not meals were fantastic. The shrimp and oysters are fresh and cooked perfect. The gumbo on the soup and salad bar is the best seafood gumbo I have ever had. We have ate all over the coast including LA and AL and nowhere beats this place. The price is far for what you get. We will eat here again and again.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We had a late dinner here after a few hours on the casino floor -- staff was exceptionally friendly. Found everything we wanted at the salad and soup bars, but when my ribs were served, everything shifted into 'high gear'! EXCELLENT!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I have eaten at the C & G Grille inside the Island View Casino and consider this a great restaurant. This place is way better than the buffet food. Good food and good service.