“Best I've had on the coast”
Review of C & G Grille

C & G Grille
Ranked #21 of 267 Restaurants in Gulfport
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here 2 night ago We brought our grandchildren last night. Everything we had at not meals were fantastic. The shrimp and oysters are fresh and cooked perfect. The gumbo on the soup and salad bar is the best seafood gumbo I have ever had. We have ate all over the coast including LA and AL and nowhere beats this place. The price is far for what you get. We will eat here again and again.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We had a late dinner here after a few hours on the casino floor -- staff was exceptionally friendly. Found everything we wanted at the salad and soup bars, but when my ribs were served, everything shifted into 'high gear'! EXCELLENT!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I have eaten at the C & G Grille inside the Island View Casino and consider this a great restaurant. This place is way better than the buffet food. Good food and good service.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We have not visited for several years so I was happy to see that the soup and salad selections are still good. Beverages were refilled as needed and we got one to go when we were finished.

We asked to be seated near the windows, away from the casino noise and this worked well. Being hungry we ordered meals in addition to the soup & salad. One Oyster Po' Boy and one Foot Long Fish Sandwich. Both were good but it turned out to be too much, we should have split one.

With the generous comps from the Island View we were covered even though it was our first day of the visit. I will definitely eat here again on our next trip.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We have eaten at CG's Grill several times it seems to be getting worse. The food is decent but has changed over the past year and not for the good, maybe they got a new chef but quality is down. The services is horrible, took 1 hour to get a Poboy? Really? We have started ordering to go and eat it outside, usually can get your food in 20 minutes, lot faster with less headache.