“A very good sandwich shop”

Schlotzsky's Deli Flowood
Ranked #22 of 115 Restaurants in Flowood
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We really enjoy eating at Schlotzsky's Deli. The sandwiches are always consistent in quality I always order the Original Deluxe which gives you extra meat. My wife orders the regular original which is delicious too. We will continue to eat at Schlotzsky's Deli on a regular basis because of it's good sandwiches.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Consistency is the word to describe this great sandwich shop. I always get the turkey bacon club (a hot sandwich). It's so good I can't make myself get anything else.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We love going to Schlotzsky's at least 2 times a month.
We run in and stay for an hour lunch break.
Love their Texas original and their flatbread dishes.
of course sweet buns are there also!

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Oh my! My hubby loves this place and has subsequently got me addicted. Big, filling sandwiches. Great service. Cost about $10-13 for lunch with chips and a drink.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I visited Schlotzsky's because of the Cinnabon within the store. Cinnabon was a favorite of mine as a kid. Ordered the Caramel Pecan Sticky Bun. Very yummy!