“BRISKET WAS AWESOME”
Review of Table 100

Table 100
Reserve with OpenTable
Table 100 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 107 Restaurants in Flowood
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lakeland Commons Dr
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Went to dinner 2 times this week and the Brisket meal with mac and cheese and braised greens was an outstanding meal

2nd night I went for the shrimp and grits, loved the grit cakes instead of tradtional grits

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I had not been to lunch at Table 100 so was pleasantly surprised at their menu. Each day there is a special or a more than adequate lunch selection. I chose the fish which was delicious . My friend chose the pork cheeks....she raved over them! Definitely a great lunch stop here in Flowood. As always the service is excellent!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I happened upon this restaurant while on a business trip. The menu is mainly seafood and is farm to table. Food was unique, fresh, and delicious. Service was excellent. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Had lunch here with a large group of friends and ordered the crab and tomato salad. It arrived on what I can describe as a skinny saucer. It was composed of 4 slices of hard tasteless tomato and about a teaspoon of crabmeat. It had a couple of tiny ( very tiny) pieces of micro greens on it. The salad cost $14. I had water to drink so with tip my check was $18. I went home and got something to eat immediately after leaving. I won't be back to Table 100. Maybe you need 100$ to get enough to eat at that place?

2  Thank AprilsmomJacksonMs
Otie H, Guest Relations Manager at Table 100, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

AprilsmomJacksonMS,

Thank you for your review of Table 100. We are disappointed to hear that your lunch experience was less than desireable. We have made our culinary team aware of the issues you ensued in regards to your crab and tomato salad. We have sent you a private message, as well. We appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Otie H.
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 7 August 2016

I got here at 5:45pm on a Friday night and quickly sat at the bar. I'm glad I did because the bar and table seating started to fill in by 6pm. The bartenders were quick with the service and the food was delicious. I ordered: deviled eggs for an appetizer, a rare 6 oz filet with sides of green beans, turnip greens and garlic spinach. There was a very good piano player hammering out some enjoyable music too.

Been to Table 100? Share your experiences!