“Jerry's Catfish House”

Jerry's Catfish House
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Good food, good fast service. The hush puppies and cole slaw were off the hook! Amanda was a real pro server. We were very pleased.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

the best catfish in the state of Mississippi.
the wait can be long, but that should tell you something about the food.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I live right next to it and go there all the time and it never gets old. The serivice is also the best there always filling up my sweet tea and bring me more catfish.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My family has been going to Jerry’s Fish House for the last 25 yrs since we moved here! The food and service is always good!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We pass here every year returning from our Florida vacation. It's usually on Saturday afternoon and they are closed. But we got lucky on a Sunday afternoon and stopped in. The food was really good. Loved the greens and coleslaw especially. The catfish was good too I got the all you can eat and one plate of was plenty. My husband got the four pieces but he's a light eater. Will definitely return. There was a long wait time at 2:30 we opted to go upstairs but the service was slower there. They did refill our teas promptly and asked if I needed more fish.

Been to Jerry's Catfish House? Share your experiences!