“the best catfish ever”

Jerry's Catfish House
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 7 February 2018

I live right next to it and go there all the time and it never gets old. The serivice is also the best there always filling up my sweet tea and bring me more catfish.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My family has been going to Jerry’s Fish House for the last 25 yrs since we moved here! The food and service is always good!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We pass here every year returning from our Florida vacation. It's usually on Saturday afternoon and they are closed. But we got lucky on a Sunday afternoon and stopped in. The food was really good. Loved the greens and coleslaw especially. The catfish was good too I got the all you can eat and one plate of was plenty. My husband got the four pieces but he's a light eater. Will definitely return. There was a long wait time at 2:30 we opted to go upstairs but the service was slower there. They did refill our teas promptly and asked if I needed more fish.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

The fish is really good! The hush puppies don't have any flavor. They are very bland. Fries could use some originality.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Very loud in the dining area. All the food was good except for the generic french fries. Seemed to be stingy on the coleslaw, had to ask for 4 refills for a group of 4 people. Hushpuppies were small enough & had an excellent taste; especially with the coleslaw. Fish came out warm and had a great tast.

Been to Jerry's Catfish House? Share your experiences!