“Best catfish in MS”

Jerry's Catfish House
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Jerry's never disappoints when you have a craving for MS farm raised catfish everything is always so good!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I took my mom here on Saturday we got there 5 minutes before they opened at 4pm. The line was already into the parking lot. I figured we would sit downstairs but downstairs filled up by the time it was our turn to be seated so my mom had to climb stairs which was very difficult for her. We sat down and our order was taken immediately and within 15 minutes we had all you can eat fried catfish fillets, fries, coke slaw and hushpuppies. The catfish is scrumptious with a great taste and not the tangy taste you get from some places that serve catfish. This is my absolute favorite place to eat coleslaw I like mine wet and sweet unlike some places whose coleslaw is bland and dry. The food here is divine and my mother loved this place and actually outeat me on catfish and coleslaw and that is saying something. She already wants me to bring her back again soon.

2  Thank JJ J
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Fish is always top notch. Food was very slow coming out of the kitchen which in return made a long wait outside. If they could turn around customers faster by getting food to table quickly this would help out the customer and the restaurant. Great visit besides the above mentioned.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the food. Catfish was light, hush puppies were first rate. We probably had the worst table in the restaurant just at the top of the stairs. The ceiling and walls need a good cleaning.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

If you want family atmosphere, this is the place to go; you can expect tasty food and great service.

Been to Jerry's Catfish House? Share your experiences!