Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
JetSki tour

Andy was such a nice and fun tour guide! Had lots of fun and made you feel comfortable and a lot of... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
rachelleheidy
Best jetski tour in goldy

Awsome tour from andy as always never stops providing an awsome experience we stop at a nice island... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
153mitchellc
โ€‚โ€‚
All reviews jet ski tour jetski experience fantastic tour guide half day tour my partner awesome personality the gold coast great teacher amazing experience beautiful scenery thrilling ride south stradbroke island pod of dolphins great afternoon bucket list great value for money skis
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

Guide Andy was kind, patient, knowledgeable as well as a great teacher. An exciting, safe and memorable adventure. A real 'bucket list' exoeriance for me. Kids loved it too. 100% recommend.

1  Thank Trip634855
andygV8568JC, Owner at Too Easy Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2019

Hey Lesley,

Thank you so much for your review I really appreciate it

You guys were fantastic, such a beautiful family.

Watching Yasmins eyes light up when she saw the wallabies at Tipplers made my day and how about you on the way back speedy.

Such a great trip.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2019 via mobile

Thank you so much for an amazing tour today Andy. Your laid back personality coupled with your fantastic Jetski and tour made it one of the most fantastic experiences we have had! We would highly rate your services to anyone we know. Thank you again, Natalie & Courtney :)

2  Thank CourtneyTracey

Hey ladies,

Thank you so much for your review it is greatly appreciated, i had so much fun with you both

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday on the Gold Coast.

Hope to see you again

Reviewed 15 March 2019 via mobile

Thanks Andy for a great time we would recommend your services to anyone who wants to have a great day of Jet skiing.
Andy set the tour around our needs racing through the mangroves to the open waters with a stop over a Tipplers for a drink and a break then back to our car to end a great day. We will be doing this again on our next trip to Surfers.
Greg, Raylene and Rikki

1  Thank Wander410173
andygV8568JC, Owner at Too Easy Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2019

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for your review it was greatly appreciated.

Loved having you guys out with me and glad that we could customise our packages to suit your needs.

Have a great rest of your holidays.

Hope to see you again

Reviewed 9 March 2019 via mobile

Hung out with Andy today and had the greatest ride out on the water! This is a must do and we are itching to come back for sure!
If youโ€™re even considering booking this, do yourself a favour and go through with it!
Even booking this tour with Andy was a breeze over the phone. He offers friendly, approachable customer service and left us with a great experience to remember.

1  Thank emilykgiles
andygV8568JC, Owner at Too Easy Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2019

Hey Emily,

I had an awesome time with you and Ethan.

You guys were fantastic, hope you liked the complimentary pics.

Let me know when you are next down from Mackay, I would love to take you guys out again.

Enjoy the rest of your holidays.

Until next time

Reviewed 28 February 2019

It was so much fun and Andy was a fantastic tour guide!! He was so friendly and knowledgable of the area and we are itching to do it again! We went for the 1 hour tour but he let us stay on the water for longer which was really nice. I would 100% recommend doing this!

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank Kianey
andygV8568JC, Owner at Too Easy Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2019

Hey Kianey,

Thank you so much for your review.

I had a great time with you and Joe.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your birthday.

Hope to see you guys again.

Andy :)