“Best pizza on the Coast”
Review of Arundel Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arundel Pizza
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Arundel
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Best pizza/pasta on the Coast. I have never had a bad order with these guys, they are awesome. Food is always delivered on time and hot, great staff. The only issue I have had in the past is I get a different dessert to what I ordered. 10/10

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We ordered our pizza and pasta at 5:30pm and it did not arrive until 7:30pm. Having that in mind, it’s 5 minutes by car.
The food itself was not good. My mum got a carbonara and it tasted like rubber. My brother and I got a pizza and they both tasted average and boring. My pizza lacked a little something called flavour. As did my brothers. The food was quite greasy.
For a two hour wait, this was ridiculous.
Overall, the food was not good.
I wouldn’t recommend this for your meal.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Arundel has been our local Pizza place for over 8yrs. The food is awesome when we can get it, however we are constantly annoyed that 70% of the time we can't order what we want because they're out of stock most of the time.

For example, They never seem to carry enough pasta, which means you can't order the pizza & pasta deal.
So we end up canceling the order because the deal becomes redundant.

They either need to remove pasta off the menu if they are incapable of managing there stock, or just have the food available that's listed on the menu.
It's that simple

We're not asking for anything random like a butter chicken or a chicken cashew stir fry.

Just deliver on what the menu states

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The nicest pizzas the Hawaiian is awesome the seafood is excellent and the supreme is the best I've ever had, staff are young but excel at what they do

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Great pizza great price and on time.

Ordering 12 pizzas for a business was a tall order i thought. Quality was great and the bases are not too thick.

Will be back!!