“Brilliant location”
Lounge and Dining area
Lounge room
Upstairs private balcony
Fremantle Capuccino strip, about a 5 minute stroll away
Great Fish n Chips at 'Fishing Boat Harbour', 10 minute stroll away, or just hop on the free bus!
Fishing Boat Harbour
Fremantle Town Hall
Fremantle Markets, great food, souvenirs, clothing, fashion etc
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rolling_s...
“Brilliant location”
Reviewed 1 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

We loved this place so much the kids wanted to stay. It's close to everything, very clean, great security and has everything you need. I would recommend to anyone wanting a cheap, quality townhouse in Fremantle when you can choose to walk or drive. The bakery across the road is pretty good too.

rajya2016
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Cheated and card overcharged without consent”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Location good in south terrace.we booked for 4 nts in aug were charged 604 dollars on our card and thus payment was completed before arrival.However on return to our country the owner has again created a charge of 250 dollars without our consent as alleged damages for staining carpet, dining chair cushions etc.we are globetrotters travelling all over the world and this is our 2nd visit to Australia and we have never before faced such harrassment or allegations.we regret our stay here and feel we should have stayed at the Esplanade hotel with more friendly service and regular cleaning..

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
29 Aug 2017
This guest initially apologised for the condition of the unit when I arrived, he willingly agreed to a small fee to partially pay towards the damage, he pointed the blame at some guests he had over the previous night, I was happy to leave it t that, so it is most disappointing to read his post.
I went out of my way to help these guests, when his wife arrived at the accommodation without him and their child, as they had some sort of incident at the airport, I offered to send my driver to pick him up. I only had 2 conversations with him as I was out of Town for the majority of his stay and he seemed so nice.
I forwarded the photos of the damage to the booking agency and they agreed that I should seek a partial payment from the guest.
The sad truth is he did leave a trail of damage to the unit, namely 4 damaged chairs, a coffee table with deep scratches, red wine and cooking oil stains to the carpet, cigarette smoke, rice strewn all over the ground floor, and missing remote controls, plus some unmentionables...
After 4 hours of cleaning the new guest arriving that day refused to stay there, and had to be re-accommodated, the final total damage bill was over $1500, he was charged $200 as per our initial agreement, my insurance company have requested the guests details for their overseas branch to investigate further.
Other guests in the complex reported people coming and going at all hours.
The guest calls his family Globetrotters travelling all over the world, but we are just a small family business with regular guests staying every year, we simply cannot afford to lose money like this, we cannot afford Globetrotters who act this way, please be more respectful of other people's property.
I have never charged anybody for additional cleaning, damage, and even overlook the odd party, as when people are on holiday they want to enjoy themselves, 99.9% of my guests are fantastic, but the condition of the unit left by this guest was by far the worst I have seen in over 25 years in the business, I only wish I could post the photos.

Travellers are raving about these South Fremantle hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing