“Siccillian food at its best”
Review of Enzo's Ristorante

Enzo's Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Hindmarsh
Price range: USD 11 - USD 35
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Located 5 minutes from the CBD in the elegant State Heritage building (Commercial Hotel)transformed into 3 areas, Enzo's Ristorante, Pizzeria and Bar is next door to the Adelaide Entertainment Centre and Channel 7 Adelaide. Free tram transport from the CBD to Hindmarsh.
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Had dinner at this lovely restaurant with a group of 12, started off with a great selection of entrees; stuffed olives, sardines , arancini balls etc beautiful. For mains I had stuffed veal with pecorino and broad beans perfect, everyone’s food was great, staff were lovely highly recommend Enzos.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Enzo's is our Adelaide Italian favourite. Service and food are exceptional.

Been to both the restaurant and also the pizzeria. Both outstanding.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The young lady who served us was unobtrusive and very professional. Quality of food here is always good especially the pastas. Nice range of drinkable Italian wines. Our table was located near the kitchen and we were very warm all night. Actually uncomfortable . Great in winter!!!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Enzos is a long time favourite in Adelaide tho I wondered if I'd be bored with "old school" italian.
I wasn't , my sardines were a fine ,large first course with loads of flavours of sardines,herbs, black olives and fine olive oil. My Saltimbocca was similarly a bit large but I struggled through!
We went with another couple and we opined that we could have shared two first courses quite easily and would have had more than enough .
the wine list isn't as scary expensive as some others (such as Chianti Classico ) and a couple of beers , two wines and two big courses came to $90pp
Service was excellent with genuine italian banter and yet sophisticated personal attention to our preferences.
Coeliac/gluten free was similarly handled seamlessly , good GF bread provided without asking, all dishes carefully noted when we ordered rather than the "she'll be right" attitude of most waiters.
All in all we rated it a value great dining experience in good surroundings with exceptional service. Resolved to come back a couple of times next year.

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 21 December 2017

The staff here are fabulous. They are so friendly and willing to cater for so many different dietary requirements and never make you feel like it's a problem. Their food is really tasty and the quality is always high. It's a great atmosphere and always seems to be busy so I recommend booking to avoid disappointment. While I can't fault the restaurant it can be tricky parking if there is an event on at the Entertainment Centre. It's worth checking what's on before you go to ensure you have enough time to find a park.