“Great home style dinners ”

The Dinner Bell Steak & Fish
Ranked #7 of 87 Restaurants in Corinth
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were there tonight, as we are usually weekly and the meatloaf and plate lunches/dinner meals are always to die for! My son ALWAYS has the 10 oz Ribeye and he absolutely loves it!!!!
Staff is always accommodating and nice and offer their faves as far as the dining experience. Salad bar is excellent and the best in Corinth!!! Definitely a must stop in Corinth!!! For superb service ask for Kecia, she’s fantastic!!!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

My husband & I live in TN but shop in Corinth once a week. The Dinner bell has become the ONLY place we now eat when in town. We love the variety they offer. The food is wonderful and priced right. And all the employees are friendly and nice. Who could ask for more???

Reviewed 16 November 2017

My wife and I visited the Dinner Bell on a Sunday afternoon about 1:15. The large restaurant was packed, but we were seated immediately. We both ordered the meat and three. The waitress was very friendly. She was very attentive, especially considering how busy she was. Our food arrived in a reasonable amount of time. It arrived hot and with very generous portions. The food was as good as any home style family restaurant you will find anywhere. The prices were surprisingly less than I was expecting for the amount of food we received. I wish I had this place back home where I live. I would eat here every Sunday after church.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Best place in Corinth to get a home cooked meal with lots of variety. ample servings, at a good price, and received great service. Only thing I dislike is the lack of windows and the interior could be decorated a little brighter. But the variety and taste of the food keeps us coming back.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff, great food, good prices!!! Would definitely go back if we are near again. My son really enjoyed the food and he is a very picky eater.