“Lunch”

Abe's Grill
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Corinth
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ask for Abe’s cheeseburger it’s exceptional! Cooked on the grill and prepared in front of you. Ask for chocolate chip cookies, they are FANTASTIC!!!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

This has to be the crown jewel of hidden, “off the beaten path”, “wasn’t expecting that”, “why haven’t we been there before” places. We had a fabulous burger and fries, served at the bar seating only counter, and chatted with Abe, as he prepared burgers and sandwiches for folks as they walked in. Standing room only at times. Finished lunch with a warm and gooey chocolate chip cookie. It felt like we teleported, back in time, while we were there. Awesome food. Awesome folks!

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We always try to pass through Corinth at lunch time, & my husband has breakfast here when we spend the night. Burgers & fries are great, & staff are so very friendly. It stays busy, but they seem to be able to make room.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I really enjoy Abe's steak sandwiches, hamburgers, and breakfast food. There is a very small sitting area but it's so worth the wait. Very unique and very good.

1  Thank Josalynn B
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Most eclectic place. Truly unique and wonderful atmosphere.

Wife and I had BLT's, that's the most bacon I've ever seen on a sandwich! I would have loved to try the French fries, which are fresh made from real potatoes, and their home made biscuits for which they are famous. But we were too full this visit and they were already out of biscuits.

My wife did try a homemade cookie which she pronounced delicious.

Service was great, the counterman is a true original.

1  Thank Temblor123