“Delicious Hamburgers”
Review of Abe's Grill

Abe's Grill
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Corinth
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We always try to pass through Corinth at lunch time, & my husband has breakfast here when we spend the night. Burgers & fries are great, & staff are so very friendly. It stays busy, but they seem to be able to make room.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I really enjoy Abe's steak sandwiches, hamburgers, and breakfast food. There is a very small sitting area but it's so worth the wait. Very unique and very good.

1  Thank Josalynn B
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Most eclectic place. Truly unique and wonderful atmosphere.

Wife and I had BLT's, that's the most bacon I've ever seen on a sandwich! I would have loved to try the French fries, which are fresh made from real potatoes, and their home made biscuits for which they are famous. But we were too full this visit and they were already out of biscuits.

My wife did try a homemade cookie which she pronounced delicious.

Service was great, the counterman is a true original.

1  Thank Temblor123
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This restaurant is a classic. Traditional fired hamburgers and fries. Abe and his wife are super nice folks and great food. there is a picture of Abe and Donald Trump hanging on the wall.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I found Abe's on Trip Advisor and just had to go because of the pictures. No disappointments! Very nice owners serving hospitality along with burgers and great fries. They also serve chocolate gravy and tenderloin for breakfast. Very small place with stool seating so you might not want to take the small kiddies. We enjoyed our meal and friendly discussions and will visit again when we pass through Corinth.