“A True American Original”
Review of Abe's Grill

Abe's Grill
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Corinth
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Most eclectic place. Truly unique and wonderful atmosphere.

Wife and I had BLT's, that's the most bacon I've ever seen on a sandwich! I would have loved to try the French fries, which are fresh made from real potatoes, and their home made biscuits for which they are famous. But we were too full this visit and they were already out of biscuits.

My wife did try a homemade cookie which she pronounced delicious.

Service was great, the counterman is a true original.

1  Thank Temblor123

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This restaurant is a classic. Traditional fired hamburgers and fries. Abe and his wife are super nice folks and great food. there is a picture of Abe and Donald Trump hanging on the wall.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I found Abe's on Trip Advisor and just had to go because of the pictures. No disappointments! Very nice owners serving hospitality along with burgers and great fries. They also serve chocolate gravy and tenderloin for breakfast. Very small place with stool seating so you might not want to take the small kiddies. We enjoyed our meal and friendly discussions and will visit again when we pass through Corinth.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We stopped at Abe's for breakfast one morning. Everyone who worked there was very kind and helpful. The food was delicious. The chocolate gravy is a must!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I work in Corinth some and went out to get lunch with a co-worker and stumbled on to this place. I totally recommend the patty melt it is sooo good. And the fries are awesome too!! It's like stepping back in time when you walk in. Now it's tiny so you may have to wait but it's worth it I swear!! Now if your trying to lose weight this is not the place to go, but if you want some good comfort food do not miss out on this little jewel.