See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I believe the elevator certificate was expired and my room was not clean. Sheets were brown and a dehumidifier was in the room. Service was ok. They switched us to a new room and we requested. Breakfast was awful.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2018

The front desk was great during check in and check out. Black mold, residue on the tile. Cleaned threshold into bathroom with cold water and a washcloth. DISGUSTING, plain n simple. Surprised us since we have stayed at other properties throughout the US and they were awesome. Bleach and some knowing how to clean would go a long way!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Staff was not accommodating. We were told that we would be able to check in early at 11:00 since we were traveling with young children. However, when we arrived at 1:00 we were very rudely told we could not check in until 3. The hotel was empty. Both front desk staff members were on there phone and failed to recognize us for over 5 minutes. Outside trash was overflowing for both days we were there. It was hard to get in the door without stepping on or knocking over trash. They allowed loud parties in the lobby and outside at night. We did not feel safe at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I was in Mississippi visiting a few friends and decided to stay here. I had called this place prior to booking as I had a couple of questions, the staff was very friendly ... we had a good chat and they were able to address all my questions. The place itself is nicely furnished and clean. My room was in excellent condition, the next day I had also enjoyed the breakfast at this location (lots to choose from). Overall very nice and comfortable stay, I will definitely stay here again and i'll consider this chain for my future travel needs.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I stayed here for a conference and I really enjoyed it. The rooms were very clean. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable as they answered all my questions about the area. It was quiet and the breakfast was pretty tasty. It was a very good stay for the price.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business